Over one million Americans suffer a slip, trip, and fall injury each year (According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Help improve stair safety and reduce stair slip and falls with LumAware’s patent pending illuminating liquid stair nosing.
- Easy to apply
- Low light emission to reduce interruption of performer/fan experience
- Used by numerous NHL and NCAA Division 1 arenas
In addition to the stair solutions, LumAware also offers tamper resistant illuminating railing covers.
Electric EXIT signs can also be replaced in hallways and egress areas with energy free EXIT signs.
These energy free EXIT signs never need:
- Batteries to test or replace
- Lightbulbs to test or replace
Additionally, monthly inspections only require a visual inspection and no longer require your maintenance/facility team to physically do the 30-second monthly test nor the annual 90-minute test.
These signs are visually appealing and can easily be installed and moved as no wiring, junction boxes, circuits or qualified electrician is needed.
In addition to energy free EXIT signs, LumAware has a full suite a safety and egress products to help retail facilities guide their shoppers and staff to safety in the event of an emergency.
Some of these other solutions are:
- NFPA 101 code compliant stairwell signage
- 180-degree visible fire extinguisher signage
- 180-degree visible AED signage
- ASTM e2072-E2073 compliant stairwell solutions that meet the ICC/IBC (International Building Code) standards such a patent pending Illuminating Liquid stair nosings
- IBC code compliant emergency stairwell railing covers
- IBC code compliant emergency door frame/door handle markings
- Illuminating standpipe identification signage